Below is the information on the latest release of MoversSuite.
Release Date: 8/31/2015
- Online Help Bookmarks System Requirements Printable Release Notes Past Versions Information Video Listing List of Product Enhancements Download Upgrade Check Program
Please read the following announcements regarding functionality and hardware/software changes for this release of MoversSuite.
IMPORTANT RELEASE REQUIREMENTS
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 R2
- Microsoft Dynamics GP Build ATIP 12.0.23
The following requirements are needed for this release:
Refer to the Hardware Requirements topic in our System Requirements for more information on the requirements for Microsoft Dynamics 2013.
KNOWN ISSUES EXIST FOR THIS RELEASE
ADMIN CHANGES EXIST FOR THIS RELEASE
SCHEMA CHANGES EXIST FOR THIS RELEASE
Upgrade Check Program Download and unzip the following program and run it on your application server. It checks your system for the prerequisite software needed prior to upgrading MoversSuite, which includes Windows Server 2008 or higher, .NET 4.5 or higher, Powershell 3.0 or 4.0, and SQL Server 2008 or higher.
Download Upgrade Check Program
Citrix issue with phone number control
An issue that cannot be replicated is causing the phone numbers within the Shipper Contact Information section (Name, Address, Phone tab) to disappear and then reappear when a user clicks on that section, however, the user cannot edit them until they press Cancel (on the order) and then attempt to Edit again. (6409)
- Select and cancel multiple services (7453)
- No duplicate invoices on generated third party payables (7289, 7360, 5545, 6966, 735)
- Add third party services from quotes (7335)
- Refresh added to AR Balance Summary (7440)
- Mark Reduction Template as inactive (6850)
- Administration Fixes
Inactive personnel no longer available to profiles (7405)
- Customer Statement Fixes
Only summarized payments show on customer statements (7652)