Below is the information on the latest release of MoversSuite.
Release Date: 11/10/2014
- Online Help Bookmarks System Requirements Printable Release Notes Past Versions Information Video Listing List of Product Enhancements Download Upgrade Check Program
Please read the following announcements regarding functionality and hardware/software changes for this release of MoversSuite.
IMPORTANT RELEASE REQUIREMENTS
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 R2
- ATIP Version 12.0.7
The following requirements are needed for this release:
Refer to the Hardware Requirements topic in our System Requirements for more information on the requirements for Microsoft Dynamics 2013.
ADMINISTRATION CHANGES EXIST FOR THIS RELEASE
DATABASE SCHEMA IS AFFECTED BY THIS RELEASE
KNOWN ISSUES EXIST FOR THIS RELEASE
Upgrade Check Program Download and unzip the following program and run it on your application server. It checks your system for the prerequisite software needed prior to upgrading MoversSuite.
Download Upgrade Check Program
Citrix issue with phone number control
An issue that cannot be replicated is causing the phone numbers within the Shipper Contact Information section (Name, Address, Phone tab) to disappear and then reappear when a user clicks on that section, however, the user cannot edit them until they press Cancel (on the order) and then attempt to Edit again. (6409)
- Mark agents as inactive (6665)
- Van Line included in Agent Information dialog (6943)
Dispatching & Local Services Fixes
- Query timeout expired error on high count of of commissionable crew (6970)
- Revised Third Party Error Message (6968)
Payment Management & Cash Receipts Fixes
- Cash receipt batches created in Payment Management not available in Cash Receipts module (6936)
- Disable the ability to edit van line statements through Payment Application (6933)
- Description no longer required in Payment Application (6934)
- Payment Amount not in focus (6935)
- Adjusted Address field alignment in Edit mode within Payment Application (6937)