EWS Group is a growing company in the center of an evolving industry. Our goal is to assist the moving and transportation industry in realizing their full potential, as we believe this leads to positive things happening in the world.
|Software Engineer ()
The EWS Software Engineer develops revolutionizing next generation technologies for the moving and transportation industry. Whether it’s extending the enterprise system with APIs, automating build and deployment systems, or continuing to refine and scale complex business and accounting systems (just to name a few), you will be developing solutions to some of the most challenging technical problems in this space.
- Work in tandem with other engineers to build advanced automated frameworks to deliver and exercise our applications.
- Conduct research on emerging technologies.
- Develop innovative solutions for large scale automated testing strategies, quality assurance, data analysis, and monitoring of our systems.
- Own aspects of of project management, release engineering, task delegation, team coordination or production monitoring.
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science, or related technical discipline (or equivalent).
- Extensive programming experience in one or more of the following: C/C++, C#, Java (strong Object Oriented skills preferred).
- An outstanding foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
- Coding skills in a scripting language, database programming skills, and/or knowledge in RESTful web APIs are a plus.