MoversSuite 4.1 ready for Beta!
We are pleased to announce that release 4.1 is going into beta today. Our first two installations will be this afternoon. Some of the changes include:
• The email field has been added to the sales lead screen.
• Local Dispatch users can now clear or decline multiple services at the same time.
• Document Management users can now upload PDF documents to UniGroup Transdocs.
• Claims users can now update the status on multiple claim items at the same time.
• Authority is now defaulted when orders are booked internally, or created by van line downloads.
• MoversSuite is now compatible with Dynamics GP 2010
• In Revenue Entry the following changes were made:
- The Alternate Bill To on revenue items has been renamed to Customer and is now required. When adding new revenue items, the customer will default to the customer assigned to the order.
- We now display the AR Branch that will be used on revenue items. In the past this was determined during the building of the transactions and user were not able to see it.
- The reduction user interface has been completely re-designed and provides a better user experience. The user can now see how a reduction is being calculated as they setup the reduction.
• Branch has been added to the Dynamics GP Order Inquiry tool.
• and much more…
For more details on what’s included, check out the release notes here.
As the beta progresses, we will set tentative dates for release.